Tendfor Contact Center and Attendant Console/Receptionist for Microsoft Teams
by Tendfor AB
The 100% API-based contact center and attendant console/receptionist Azure SaaS platform for Teams
Tendfor is a modern Teams certified software-as-a-service (SaaS) contact center and attendant console/receptionist powered by Microsoft Azure and designed exclusively for Microsoft Teams.
Being the first platform in the world to exclusively integrate only through Microsoft Graph API, Tendfor leverages Teams itself for full PBX-replacement functionality.
Not being SBC-connected means Tendfor works just as well for Microsoft Calling Plans and Operator Connect/Operator Connect Mobile as for Direct Routing – opening the door to true global integration of professional agents based on PSTN-numbers from any service provider, in any market, and based on any technology. A telecom revolution!
This new technology also allows for unparalleled ease of onboarding and work from home flexibility.
The Tendfor Teams app gives you full control of advanced call handling directly from the Teams client, from wherever you work.
Use of Tendfor Contact Center and Attendant Console for Teams requires a valid Tendfor subscription. Contact Tendfor or a Tendfor partner for more information at www.tendfor.com / email@example.com, or by using the Contact Me option on this page.
Some key Tendfor features:
- 100% API integration – no SBC integration of any kind required
- 100% Microsoft cloud SaaS deployment
- Full compatibility with all your PSTN numbers in Microsoft 365 from any Direct Routing service provider – but also with Microsoft Calling Plans, and Operator Connect / Operator Connect Mobile
- Mix and match PSTN number sources for a true global solution with local breakouts from any service provider
- Full PBX replacement functionality natively in Teams – including PSTN outbound
- Professional, fully featured, and ergonomic attendant console/contact center client
- Web agent, Teams app and mobile apps
- Powerful and user-friendly statistics portal with interactions report and retrieval
- Modern widget-based web wallboards
- Advanced personal auto attendant
- Mobile line state support
- Agents can use mobile phone with carrier subscription as answering device
- Powerful graphical IVRs
- Professional skill-based routing
- Automatic queue position and waiting time messages
- Legacy style professional call waiting / camp on busy features
- Music on hold during warm handovers / consulted transfers
- Multi language support throughout the product
- CRM integrations via standard IVR modules
- Web service-based Power Automate and Azure Logic Apps integrations with external systems
- Caller ID or customer data-based routing
- VIP call priority in queues
- Boss – Secretary functionality, with possibility for whitelists with direct access to mangers
- Call park functionality
- Unified user-friendly web administration
- API based Teams presence monitoring
- Microsoft 365 logon in all interfaces