Open documents in browser with Office online or with Office desktop applications.
Use tree view to browse through sites and folders. Use the tree view to quickly find and edit documents.
New documents are marked as "new!" Use the tree view to browse and open sites, add-ins, document libraries, and folders.
Use the "Documents Tree View" app part to open all documents in Office or in the browser.
- Show content from a library
- Set Start URL for the site you want to show documents from
- Set URL address for the custom stylesheet
Analytics over end-user actions:
- Number of views per hour
- Number of views per user
- Number of clicks per hour
- Number of clicks per user
- Number of clicks - each time end-users clicks on a document
License: 1 license for all users
Trial: Download free trial, DocumentsTreeView Lite at https://store.office.com/en-us/app.aspx?assetid=WA104380331
Browser support: It is tested in all supported browsers, IE11, IE10, IE9, IE8, latest version of Chrome and Firefox.
Hosting: It runs entirely within your SharePoint site.
Support: Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates: All updates are free of charge for customers that purchased the add-in.