Nintex improves the way people work through process management and automation.
Nintex for Office 365 delivers a more robust and easy-to-use approach to connecting teams and processes than ever before. Link workflows across a wide range of leading cloud services, line of business apps, and content repositories. Create, share, and reuse workflows to simplify your automation efforts. Break down process barriers with Nintex for Office 365. Automate document creation with DocGen and create dynamic online forms with Nintex Forms.
Simply drag-and-drop connectors into your workflows to tap into the power of your existing investments in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Teams, Salesforce, Azure, Amazon Web Services, OneDrive for Business, Dropbox, Box, Exchange, SQL Server, DocuSign, NintexSign powered by Adobe sign and many more business apps, cloud services, and content repositories. You can even start workflows you’ve built in Nintex Workflow Cloud and benefit from Workflow as a Service™ to drive digital transformation in your organization.
With Nintex Workflow for Office 365, users can:
* Onboard Users into Office 365 and assign licenses
* Automate provisioning of SharePoint sites, collections, and other resources
* Assign and track IT help desk tickets and customer support cases
* Gather content from and publish content to third-party repositories
* Scan social media for actionable discoveries
* Manage leave requests and expense claims
* Generate high-impact documents like contracts, onboarding materials, sales proposals
* Manage budget reviews and approvals
Visit www.nintex.com for more information.
Recent Nintex Awards
• Stevie Award for Most Innovative Tech Company
• 1st Place Microsoft Office App Awards – Most Business Value & Best Overall App for Nintex Workflow and Forms for O365
• Golden Bridge Award for BPM
• Innovations Innovator in Workflow and Content Automation for 3 consecutive years