Work 365 Time is a Time off and Leave management system. Work 365 Time is part of the Work 365 Suite of applications from IOTAP that enables companies of all sizes to be more productive and maximize the utilization of SharePoint and other cloud based solutions.
Work 365 Time allows requester, managers, approves and HR to all collaborate and plan various aspects of time and leave policies specifically Time Off and Paid Time Off across multiple locations and departments. Work 365 Time is available through flexible purchase options (Subscription based, One-time) to suit your various project and corporate needs for businesses of all sizes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to discuss a site license.
Key features of the application:
* Can be used by different offices across the globe.
* Supports both UK (DD/MM/YY) and US (MM/DD/YY) date formats.
* Configurable leave plans for various user groups/departments (unlimited).
* Configurable week-ends.
* Transparency of peer leaves across organization.
* Smart approval and scheduling around weekends and company holidays for time off.
* Email notifications with configurable email templates.
* Proxy Leave (On behalf of) feature for the Managers.
* Configurable leave plans based on SharePoint user groups.
* Permission based views for Employees, Managers and HR.
* Configurable accrual (Yearly /Monthly /Bi-weekly/Weekly)
* HR has the ability to define delegation matrix for managers; this feature is useful in case managers are unavailable, then the approval process can be completed by nominated managers.
* HR and Administrators have full control of the app and can manage configurations.
* Synchronized with SharePoint user profiles.
* Single Sign-On and AD Integration.
* Cancelling unapproved leave requests is possible.
* Leave summary report for payroll calculations.
For initial configuration instructions please see the user guide or download it at http://www.iotap.com/Work365/Time
[Note: App works best in IE9+, Chrome and Mozilla. Not compatible with IE8 & IE9
App works on a touch-only device without a physical keyboard or mouse. ]