Send, receive, and track secure messages, email, and encrypted files
IXD is an easy-to-use secure messaging service that allows you to securely send, receive, and track confidential and important information.
IXD assists you with your compliance and regulatory needs by protecting confidential information and tracking critical correspondence.
- Send and receive secure email directly from within Outlook
- 100% free to send and receive
- Your information is always encrypted including data at rest
- Supports desktop and mobile secure messaging
- Message tracking and audit dashboard
- No additional hardware or software required
- Industry-leading cryptographic methods
IXD provides hassle-free and worry-free secure information exchange so you never need to fax again to protect your confidential and personal information. Use IXD to securely communicate and track financial, HR, and legal documents like financial statements, purchase orders, credit applications, AR collection requests, new hire start-up and employee termination information, business contracts, and company formation documents.
- IXD Secure Mail is supported for the Outlook Web App and Outlook 2013 (Windows).
- IXD Secure Mail relies on IXD, which is a service that requires users to sign up for a free Personal account so they can receive notifications. Users can sign up starting from the IXD Secure Mail plug-in.
- This plug-in is not available on Internet Explorer 9.
When this add-in is used, itCan send data over the InternetThis add-in can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.