SigningHub – Shared Document Signing enables you to securely send, sign, and track your documents directly from any online SharePoint document library. This provides SharePoint users with an easy, efficient and secure signing solution. Organizations benefit by reducing the time it takes to get their documents signed. Workflows are automated and the status of all documents is available to the process owner.
SigningHub provides advanced long-term digital signatures using unique PKI keys for every user. User signing keys can be automatically generated and certified based on user’s rights within Microsoft Active Directory.
Internal users can prepare, share and sign documents directly from within the SharePoint environment. The SigningHub – Shared Document Signing add-in integrates within the SharePoint library interface in the standard way ensuring familiarity and ease of use. External users can review and sign documents by accessing the SigningHub web interface directly.
The SigningHub – Shared Document Signing add-in works with both SharePoint Online as well as on-premise deployments.
1. Share or Sign a document in any document library
3. Track the status of all documents that have been sent for signing
4. Manage who can access the SigningHub – Shared Document Signing add-in
5. Quickly identify the intended reviewers / signers from within SharePoint
6. Completed, signed/approved documents are automatically sent back to SharePoint
7. Offers sequential signing (in the order defined) and parallel signing (in any order).
8. PAdES advanced long-term digital signatures are used to ensure the digital signatures stay valid for 15+ years.
9. Offers multiple user authentication options including Active Directory authentication as well as options such as One Time Passwords (OTP) and mobile-based signing.
10. Standards-based signature techniques ensure interoperability with other industry leaders.
11. Users can draw their e-signatures using a stylus, mouse or a finger
12. Users can sign with an e-signature secured with the user’s own unique long-term digital signature OR an secured with a witness digital signature (useful when signer doesn’t have a PKI of their own)
13 The keys can be held securely on the SigningHub server in software, or for greater trust, within HSM hardware products, including Microsoft Azure Key Vault or securely within a local smartcard or USB token (or less securely in the Windows software key store); or securely within a mobile device.
What’s New in 7.1
• Add-in is multilingual and provided in 20+ languages
• SigningHub – Shared Document Signing add-in can be upgraded to the latest version
• Able to configure the location where the COMPLETED document can be saved
• Able to control who can use the Add-in’s features by mapping them to SharePoint groups
• Allow deleting records from SigningHub Document Statuses screen for better management