WorkPoint A/S was acknowledged among the 20 most promising SharePoint Solution Providers by CIO Review in 2015 as well as elected the Independent Software Vendor of the Year at the Microsoft Partner Awards 2015 in Denmark.
VALUE OF WORKPOINT 365
• WorkPoint 365 is out-of-the-box solutions making it easy and quick to take full advantage of SharePoint within Office 365
• Modular standard system with a high degree of solution configuration
• The WorkPoint 365 solution helps you systemise knowledge-sharing and processes as it pertains to your way of working with project management, case management, and contacts and relations management
• WorkPoint 365 structures data via SharePoint and bridges to Office 365 – for example Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
WORKPOINT 365 SOLUTIONS CAN BE CONFIGURED FOR:
• Contacts and relations management
• Document management
��� Email management
• Project management
• Case management
• Stakeholder management
• Quality assurance
• Asset management
• Record management
• Legal solutions
• and more.
WorkPoint 365 is a knowledge-portal for the organisation with in-built governance. WorkPoint 365 structures all data hierarchical and affiliates contacts, businesses, cases, and projects with the underlying documents, emails, notes, and tasks. Together with the automated classification and inheritance of data, oversight and control is ensured. WorkPoint 365 possess advanced functionality such as multisite collection, supporting demands for very large data pools, and makes it possible to scale WorkPoint 365 for an enterprise solution.
ADD-ONS FOR WORKPOINT 365
Arm the organisation even better when it comes to managing emails and attachments with these WorkPoint add-ons:
• WORKPOINT EXPRESS – With the Express-plugin, you are able to structure all emails and documents in SharePoint from within Microsoft Outlook. As a result, Microsoft Outlook becomes the primary tool and intuitive front-end.
• EMAIL MANAGER 365 – An intelligent solution for email journaling with automated journaling of emails on Microsoft Azure cloud storage.
HOW TO GET STARTED – SUPPORT AND CONFIGURATION
Get started with WorkPoint 365 quickly and easily. Already use Microsoft Office 365? Then it is very easy to add WorkPoint 365 to your SharePoint (WorkPoint 365 is supported Office 365 E3/E5 and SharePoint Online Plan 2).
If you do not already use Office 365 with SharePoint, you can order a free Office 365 trial at Microsoft or at your software supplier. WorkPoint 365 can then be installed as a free 30-day trial.
WorkPoint 365 is supplied as a standard configuration, which from the start covers a great deal of the needs of a business.
This SharePoint add-in works in conjunction with another add-in, which is only available from the provider. This requires installation on your environment outside of the Microsoft Office Store processes due the level of required permissions. A tenant administrator will need to deploy this specific add-in to the tenant manually, so that it can be installed to your environment. When apps are installed outside of the Microsoft Office Store, they may bypass any, and all, safety and security checks provided by Microsoft.
If you have not done so already, it is recommended that you establish contact with the provider before proceeding with installation. Consider trying this add-in on a separate SharePoint Tenancy before installing it on your primary SharePoint site(s).
WorkPoint 365 is free to download and includes a free 30 day free trial. You can contact a sales representative to discuss the options for you and your business at +45 76 110 110 or email@example.com.
HOW TO - QUITE SIMPLY:
1. Add WorkPoint 365 to your SharePoint Team Site (Site Collection).
2. Double-click on the added WorkPoint 365 Add-in from SharePoint
3. Navigate safely through the solution installation with our WorkPoint installation wizard.