ConvergePoint Contract Management Software on Office 365 SharePoint streamlines the entire Contract Management Lifecycle including how contracts are requested, drafted, reviewed, negotiated, approved, signed, stored and renewed. The software is currently being used by both small and large corporate legal teams globally to manage their contract lifecycle. Because the software is built on the Office 365 SharePoint document management platform, it is the best contract management software to work with for Microsoft Office files, Active Directory and Outlook.
Please note that the Add In does require purchase of a license and will require a valid license key at activation. Please feel free to reach out to a Contract Management Specialist and request a custom demo of the Add In by visiting our website http://www.convergepoint.com/request-demo or sending an email to email@example.com.
1. Request Management: Know which contracts take priority;
2. Request Approvals: Route requests for approval by contract dollar amount.
2. Contract Drafting
3. Contract Reviews and Approvals: Ensure the right people get involved at the right time with custom workflow rules engine
4. Negotiate with 3rd Party / Electronic Signature
5. Single Contract Repository: Easily find contracts and supporting documents in one secure, central repository.
6. Complete Audit Trail
7. Real-Time Dashboards: Quickly see status updates, metadata, visual reports and workflow history.
8. Search & Reports: Find the information you need with targeted search, and get real-time ad hoc reports.
9. Renewal Management: Receive reminders so unused contracts can be renegotiated and aren’t auto-renewed.
10. Custom meta data and templates to satisfy unique business needs
More details available at http://www.convergepoint.com/contract-management-software/sharepoint-online-office-365-add-in/
Please feel free to reach out to a Contract Management Specialist if you have additional questions about the capabilities of the software. Please feel free to request a demo of the Add In by visiting our website http://www.convergepoint.com/request-demo or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you through the process.