Qorus Document Builder helps you become more productive by enabling you to easily and quickly find and re-use your best content, while you work in Word. By connecting your OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online to Qorus, you can:
• Easily find, preview and re-use the content you already have in the cloud, and build better business documents faster
• Grow and build personal and team content databases for easy re-use and increased efficiency and accuracy*
• Keep content used in documents up to date and in sync with content stored in the cloud*
• Compose and easily personalize new PowerPoint presentations, by picking and assembling the slides you select from different presentations*
• Get insights to learn how content has been used over time, by whom, and within which files
Qorus Document Builder is free to use for teams on an Office365 subscription and a desktop installation of Office 2016. All paid features (indicated with an *) are free to try for a limited time, after which you can choose to subscribe or continue with the free version of Qorus.
Please note that Qorus Document Builder for Word is designed for Office 2016 and is not compatible with previous version of Office. It is also not compatible with IE9 and IE10. Visit our website for more information on how to get started, computer requirements, pricing, and learn about our other Office365 add-ins available for the Qorus Productivity Platform.