License: One-time payment for all users per Office 365 tenant or SharePoint on-premises web application.
Trial: Free trial is available at https://store.office.com/connectwithus-WA103977004.aspx
Connect With Us Premium shows content from social networks such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, and Picasa.
In the latest update:
- Show Facebook page or a group
- No limit on size of the web part
- Limit the number of posts
- Customize with your own stylesheet
- To show a closed Facebook group, you have to add external Admin to a group
Analytics over end-user actions:
- Number of views per hour
- Number of views per user
- Number of clicks per hour
- Number of clicks per user
- Number of clicks for each link (each time end-users clicks on a news title or on a link in Facebook DEMO, Instagram, Flickr, Picasa, YouTube or ConnectWithUs web part)
Data is saved in your SharePoint.
- Facebook comment web part
- Facebook feed
- Twitter feed
- Instagram images by user or tag
- Flickr images
- Picasa images
- YouTube videos
- Connect with us links to social networks
As an example of how to connect a SharePoint site, web parts are set to show content from SONJASAPPS. Replacing the SONJASAPPS with your own user will display your content. The content is available to all users without need to sign up.
Browser support: ConnectWithUs is tested in all supported browsers, IE11, IE10, IE9, latest version of Chrome and Firefox. It works perfectly in all browsers.
Installation: Download the ConnectWithUs and add it to your SharePoint site.
Support: Please send email to email@example.com