Managing and creating tasks has never been easier. Get Planner tasks from Office 365 Planner & Teams at the tip of your hand, in Outlook for Windows, MAC, IOS or Web mail. iPlanner Pro is a part of iGlobe iPlanner Business collection.
When you download the Add-in you will automatically get a 30 days’ trail for 3 users. Contact iGlobe firstname.lastname@example.org to activate you license for the number of required users. It is a subscription based license. Price, to 50 users, US $2 (Euro 2,-) per user per month based on a yearly subscription and a minimum of 5 user. Over 50 users, US $1 (Euro 1,-) per user per month based on a yearly subscription.
As a member of the Office 365 suite, Planner is integrated with other Office 365 services, such as Groups and Microsoft Teams. The Planner offers people a simple and highly visual way to organize teamwork. Planner makes it easy for your team to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what you’re working on, and get updates on progress. Planner can be used to manage a marketing event, brainstorm new product ideas, track a school project, prepare for a customer visit, or just organize your team more effectively.
iGlobe Outlook iPlanner Pro Add-in, provided by iGlobe, will let you manage your tasks directly from Outlook. iPlanner Pro is available in Outlook 2016, Outlook on the Web, Outlook for MAC and the Outlook Groups Mobile Apps.
* You get a quick view of all your task sorted by date. Using the built-in filter option, you can filter your task by; TODAYS TAKS, PLAN, DATE, BUCKET, and STATUS.
* Use the Planner Hub to select a Plan and see all tasks for a specific Plan
* Select a task and the task detail will open. You will now have an option to COPY, DELETE & EDIT the task directly from Outlook. By selecting “edit in Planner” you will open the task in a browser directly in your Office 365 Planner.
* Create and assign a task to yourself or any other in the Planner Group.
* Create a task from an email, by adding the email subject to the task subject and the mail text to the task description.
* Manage task directly from Outlook
iPlanner Pro gives you the same features as you have on the online Planner. Actually, you get more.
* Save a task as an appointment in your calendar and in the group calendar
* Add a link or an attachment (up to 10MB) from the selected mail to a task.
* Save the selected e-mail on the task
In short, iPlanner Pro brings you the Planner into Outlook
If you are on the latest version of Outlook for Windows you will be able to PIN the add-in and keeping it open in Outlook. That will make tasks management so much easier.
iGlobe will continuously work on enhancing the functionality of this add-in as Microsoft gives us options to do so.
Please take please a couple of minutes to watch this installation and user guide - https://youtu.be/APEetvShr3A
The Add-in is using your Office 365 domain to login. Should your SharePoint domain differ from your email domain, please enter the new domain in the Add-in configuration.
1. You must have an active Planner in your Office 365
2. An Office 365 Global administrator must give consent the first time the add-in is activated
3. Add users to the add-in user management
Please contact iGlobe support for any assistance. email@example.com
Use the Planner to manage your customer tasks. iGlobe CRM Office 365 is a simple CRM that fully integrates to the Office 365 Planner. You can find iGlobe CRM Office 365 on the Office Store