SharePoint Image Maps is THE SharePoint Add-in to create interactive images with eye-catching content from within SharePoint. For the uninitiated, an image map is one image with multiple "clickable" hotspots.
An image like this with clickable regions, can replace the need for custom page layout design and several text links or buttons on a SharePoint page, making the page look sharper and offering visitors a more intuitive user interface.
With our easy to use, drag and drop editor you can quickly customise, edit and generate image maps for any image without coding. Simply define selected areas of your image, set actions and display content for when you roll over these areas. Then use the code generator to generate code to insert your Image Maps into any SharePoint Page!
Images contained within a Picture Library will have the option to create an Image Map directly from the image's Context Menu. You can even set the content text to be taken from a SharePoint List for easy updates. The generated Image Map is fully responsive and optimized to work across all devices.
In this age of visual culture, visitors spend more time on the images than they do reading and acting on text. Images enhanced with SharePoint Image Maps make the most of every chance to communicate your message and boost engagement.
So if you want an easy way to deliver interactive visual content that dazzles, it’s time to take a look at SharePoint Image Maps from CIRRUS SOFT LTD.
- Interactive Help System
- Advanced Drag-and-drop Editor
- Polygon, Icon, Rectangle and Ellipse Shapes
- 150 SVG Icons Included
- Lots of Style and Animation Options
- Customisable Mouse over and Click Actions
- Responsive and Optimized for Touchscreen
- Read ToolTip Content from SharePoint List
- Create Image Map from Images Context Menu (Applies to Images stored in Picture Libraries)
- Simple Code generator to insert your Image Maps into any SharePoint Page using the Content Editor Context Link
- Image Map Web Part for easy page inclusion (http://sharepointimagemaps.com/imagemapwebpart.zip)
- Simple Code generator to insert Image Maps into any SharePoint Page using the Embed Code
- Excellent Customer Support!
Visit www.sharepointimagemaps.com for support and more information.