Plan driving and transit routes, and create route maps from within your Office application.
You are planning an event and would like to review possible driving routes and include a map with driving directions to the conference center in your Word document.
You are analyzing customer data in Excel, and would like to quickly check the transit times for your sales team to travel to the customer site.
While planning logistics, you want to calculate the optimal driving route and include a map showing the possible routes to your distribution centers.
Sound familiar? Then HandyMap Route Planner is the Office task pane add-in that you need. Perform all the above tasks and more without leaving your Office document.
- Directions lookup using Google Maps services.
- Driving and transit directions with distance and time.
- Auto complete functionality for entering start and destination.
- Waypoint and alternate route options.
- Google waypoint optimization algorithm for selecting the optimal driving route.
- Route customization for creating markers with custom colors, images and place descriptions.
- Interactive mapping feature with Street, Satellite and In-Street view.
- One click copy of map image to your Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Word Online document.
- One click insert of step-by-step driving directions into your Office document.
- Informative hints and enhanced tooltip display option to help get started.
When this add-in is used, itCan read and make changes to your documentCan send data over the Internet