Bubble chart with a background that is divided into four equal sections. This visual is useful for plotting data that contains three measures using an X-axis, a Y-axis, and a bubble size that represents the value of the third measure. Below is step by step use of quad chart:
1) X-Axis field and Y-Axis field are required.
2) Adding a column in Legend Axis field will slice the X-Axis and Y-Axis measures.
3) To set radius size of bubbles, select a measure in Radial Axis field.
Below formatting options are provided for the visual:
• Set color of each bubble.
• Legends setting: On/off, position, title, color and text size.
• Formatting option for quadrants and quadrant lines: 4 Quadrant names, X-Axis division line, Y-Axis division line and Dotted/solid.
• Formatting option for X-Axis: Title, title text, labels, display units and decimal points.
• Formatting option for Y-Axis: Title, title text, labels, display units and decimal points.