Unanet CRM for Outlook
Leverage Unanet CRM’s powerful business intelligence capabilities directly from within Outlook.
Leverage the Combined Power of Outlook and Unanet CRM
Unanet CRM powered by Cosential was created with a single purpose: To help you win more work with less effort. We have been building our platform to that goal for the last 20 years. With Unanet CRM for Outlook you can leverage Unanet CRM’s powerful business intelligence capabilities directly from within Outlook, where you are already connecting with your clients.
Access Unanet CRM from Outlook.
- Instantly see details around the contacts included in your email including past and upcoming communication, as well as opportunity, project and lead history.
- Add Unanet CRM contacts and personnel as recipients/attendees
- Search and browse Unanet CRM records.
- Use Unanet CRM as your address book.
Create Unanet CRM Records from Outlook.
- Create a Contact from contacts in an email. The New Contact form will be pre-populated with any contact details known by Outlook, or Unanet CRM’s contact enrichment feature.
- Create a Company. Unanet CRM will pre-populate the Company record with data available on social media.
- Create an Opportunity. Enter a new Opportunity without leaving Outlook.
- Create a Lead from an email to capture and keep track of up-coming potential work. Easily identify if a colleague has already created a Lead from a shared email.
- Create a Call Log to track internal and external communication.
Associate Email to Unanet CRM records.
Take advantage of Unanet CRM’s smart auto-association to ensure communication is captured in your CRM. Alternately, manually associate email to Unanet CRM records with one-click directly from Outlook.
Enrich Unanet CRM records.
Get to know your clients and contacts better with Unanet CRM’s enrichment tool. Unanet CRM will auto-magically find and add data from more than 50 of social media sites.
Manage your Opportunities from Outlook
Create and manage your Opportunities directly in outlook using the Pipeline view.
- Drag and Drop Opportunities as they move through the stages.
- Edit Opportunity data without leaving Outlook.
- Configure your cards to display the most important data to you.
- Set Opportunity flags to easily identify key or at-risk Opportunities.
Operating system & Browser
- Windows 10: Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome
- Windows 8.1, or 7 (SP1): Internet Explorer 11, Firefox or Chrome
- Mac OS X (10.10 and later): Apple Safari 10+ or Chrome
Unanet CRM for Outlook works with any of the following versions of Microsoft® Outlook® using Microsoft Exchange online (part of Microsoft Office 365™) or Microsoft Exchange server (on-premises), along with the latest updates.
- 2016 (32 and 64 bit)
- Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Requires a CRM or Full Access license for Unanet CRM.
- Must be installed for your firm by Unanet CRM. Contact your Customer Service Manager for more information.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.