Envoy for Outlook
Invite visitors in Envoy without leaving Outlook
From people to packages, Envoy helps you handle everything that comes through your office front door. As the leader in visitor management, Envoy Visitors makes welcoming visitors into your workplace seamless and secure.
With Envoy for Outlook, you can schedule a meeting in Outlook and invite any guests in Envoy without needing to switch tools.
Benefits of Envoy for Outlook:
- The Envoy add-in lives in the toolbar, so it's easy to remember to invite visitors in Envoy.
- Add all the information you need to invite a guest—there’s no need to switch tools or complete additional steps to later.
- Invite everyone on an email thread in one go, or just certain people.
How it works:
- Start by installing the Envoy for Outlook add-In.
- Create a new meeting and click on the new Envoy icon in your taskbar.
- Select the location of the visit and the visitor type.
- Choose which people in the meeting you want to invite.
- Click “Create invite” to make it official.
Envoy for Outlook works with most versions of Outlook that allow add-ins for Office: Outlook Web App and Office 2016 for Windows and Mac.
You must have an Envoy account and an Office 365 Commercial subscription. On-premises Exchange Server is not supported.
You will need to be on Envoy’s Premium or Enterprise plan to use Envoy for Outlook.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.