by Customer Thermometer Ltd
1-click surveys for your Outlook emails to get real-time, identifiable and actionable feedback
Add Customer Thermometer’s 1-click email surveys to your Outlook emails and get real-time, actionable feedback from any email you send.
Customer Thermometer is the market leader in simple email feedback solutions.
Our Outlook Add-In lets any business, no matter how big or small, get real-time feedback in a simple “rate and comment” format.
It’s ideal for understanding the satisfaction of your customers or your employees. The rating sits right within the email itself and you can see exactly who is happy and who is not.
Works brilliantly for customer interaction emails, support and service tickets, cases, threads and general satisfaction and mood monitoring.
Simple but effective friction-free surveys that are easy and engaging for your customers.
- No additional survey sent
- No “click this link to take survey”
- Easily measure and report on Net Promoter Score, CSAT and a host of other options
- Tracks recipient so you know who said what and can follow up
- Be alerted in real time to different responses and comments
- Pinnable survey panel allows you to choose if to include a survey or not
- Quick and easy integrations with Slack, Teams, and many dashboarding tools, set up using webhooks/API.
- Instant access to our real-time reporting dashboard and suite
To use the Customer Thermometer Office 365 add-in you must have a Customer Thermometer account, pick up a free one here! https://www.customerthermometer.com/trial-account/
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.