Shared Email Templates
Create and share templates for routine emails and calendar events + mail merge for your mailbox
With Shared Email Templates you can easily create and share customizable templates for your emails and appointments. This may enormously reduce the time you and your team spend on typing routine emails and creating calendar events not covered by your CRMs, helpdesks, or mass mailing services.
The tool works on Outlook for Windows, macOS, and Outlook on the web. It also provides touch-enabled user experience. So, you can use your templates anytime, anywhere.
Besides, there's a mail merge feature available, ideal for newsletters, proposals, and holiday greetings you send to your personal contacts. It makes your email campaigns more trusted by using your personal or shared Microsoft 365 mailbox. You can choose between built-in adaptive templates with various color themes and your own or third-party HTML-based templates.
Email and calendar templates features
- Templates for your routine emails
- Templates for meetings and appointments
- Fillable fields, nested macros and templates
- Placeholders with text boxes, pop-up calendars, dropdown lists
- Fetching data from simple or Excel-based datasets
- Updatable email fields (To, Cc, Bcc), subject line, and message body
- Changeable location and attendees lists for calendar events
- Attachments and images from URLs, OneDrive, and SharePoint
- Attaching files and inserting images
- Sending newsletters, notifications, proposals, etc. in bulk
- Using your Outlook mailbox as a source of trusted email campaigns
- Mail merge templates adapted to any device
- Various layouts and color themes
- Excel tables as your mailing lists
- Send later and send immediately options