by Nimble Inc.
Access actionable contact data and interaction history from Microsoft Teams
Access Nimble CRM’s business and social insights directly within chats on Microsoft Teams. Nimble Contacts automatically creates rich data profiles based on existing contact information and previous interaction history — right from within Microsoft Teams chats. You will be able to find contacts from your database as well as build profiles on the fly.
Nimble works for you by automatically combining your Microsoft 365 contacts, communication histories, email inboxes, and calendar activities with contacts from nearly 200 SaaS business apps and social media connections (including Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook) into one unified team relationship manager.
With Nimble Contacts, you can share contacts with your team and make them flow effortlessly between Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Calendar, and Edge while on the web or mobile.
Nimble Contacts features:
- Access and update your CRM data within Teams channels.
- Know more about meeting participants with Nimble Data Enrichment.
- Have more productive meetings with Nimble's agenda and follow-up functionality.
- Create follow-up tasks or add meeting notes within Teams during a meeting.
- Synchronize your teams' contacts between all Microsoft 365 products.
* Nimble CRM account required.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.