Popdock for Teams
by eOne Solutions
Access your cloud and on-premise data all from one easy to use app
Are you the person that brings the report to a meeting? Do you get frustrated that the other team members are surprised by the data you present?
The Popdock Teams app lets you display data from any application right there as a tab within your team or your channel. Everyone has access to the data before the meeting, during the meeting, and after the meeting.
Popdock provides way more than a static report. Popdock gives you interactive data that you can search, filter, modify, and export. Without leaving teams, you can check results from last month or last year, and drill down on data that need to be investigated. Share the same report across multiple teams but restrict the data displayed to ensure each team only sees the data that it needs to see.
There are a thousand ways to use Popdock to display data for different types of teams. Here a just a few ideas to get you started:
- Display invoices/payments from your ERP to your project team
- Show timesheet data to your team
- Display a list of aged support tickets
- Show social media hits to the marketing team
- Show a list of bugs or fixes to the development or product team
- Include exception reports to highlight things your team needs to know
The Popdock Teams app requires a subscription from popdock.com
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.