by KL Software Technologies
imDocShare Teams app allows users to view & edit iManage content within Microsoft Teams
Key Features of the imDocShare Teams app include:
1) Access iManage Cloud or iManage Work Server 10.2+ (on-premises) content in Microsoft Teams via adding the imDocShare Teams app as a new Channel Tab or Pin as a personal app.
2) Use the imDocShare Personal app pinned to Microsoft Teams Navigation bar to quickly access your iManage content such as My Favorite Documents and Recent Documents right within Microsoft Teams.
3) Reference iManage content within Microsoft Teams conversations, including edit and update iManage content.
4) View any iManage content in Microsoft Teams using Standard View, Tree View, Recent Documents, Favorite Documents, or Compact View.
5) Display using Standard View, any iManage content stored in Libraries, Workspaces, Search Folder, Folders, and Sub-Folders right within any Team Channel Tab.
6) Display using Tree View, multiple iManage content sources in a single consolidated view within Microsoft Teams Channel Tab.
7) Check-in, Check-out, Rename File, View in Browser, Preview, Download, Delete, Add to Favorites any document in iManage.
8) Collaborate with real-time sharing of iManage within conversations, eliminating the need to leave Microsoft Teams.
9) Perform Contextual Search or Deep Search of iManage Workspace and Folder content right within Microsoft Teams.
10) Create a New Version of a Document in iManage within Microsoft Teams.
11) Display iManage related custom Columns, Profile Attributes, and Multi-value Profile Fields within Microsoft Teams.
12) Get a quick and convenient Live-Preview of any iManage content in Microsoft Teams.
13) Check-out functionality prevents anyone from editing the document in iManage while a user is updating it in Microsoft Teams. Check-in allows users to make it available for your team to edit, update, and collaborate.
14) View your iManage related to Favorite Documents within Microsoft Teams.
Install the imDocShare Teams app in minutes and quickly add Channel Tabs to view your favorite iManage content from the Library, Workspace, Folder, Search Folder, or Tab Folder in either iManage Cloud or iManage Work Server 10.2+ (on-premises).
The imDocShare Teams app augments the power of instant collaboration and communication using Microsoft Teams with advanced Document Management capabilities of iManage to create a modern digital workplace.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.