An easy to use full featured integration between Outlook Mail, Calendar and Salesforce
Integrate your Outlook Mail, Calendar and SalesForce.com CRM in one easy step with virtually nothing to install. Now with full mobile support for the Outlook app on iOS and Android!
- Provides a 360° view of your customers directly in Outlook.
- Allows you to save emails directly to Contacts and Leads in Salesforce.
It even allows you to reply and compose messages using Salesforce.com email templates. The connector also works in any modern browser including Chrome, Edge and Safari, so you can have the same functionality whether using a desktop or mobile platform.
The add-on can be deployed to your entire company with a single click. Contact email@example.com for details on enterprise licensing and deployment.
The Connector for Outlook and Salesforce.com brings Salesforce to your inbox and calendar. When an email is received the connector automatically shows the details of the sender by fetching the full Contact information directly from Salesforce, including related objects such as Account, Opportunities, Activities, etc. It allows you to attach an email message or calendar item you have received to Salesforce with a single click. You can create leads and contacts directly from your inbox and calendar. In addition, you can reply to or compose messages using your Salesforce Email Templates. There is even an optional background sync that can automatically synchronize all your email messages and calendar information with the appropriate contact or lead in Salesforce.com.
Email Integration Details
- Provides a 360-degree view of CRM information from your Outlook inbox
- File a message in Salesforce.com from Outlook
- Attach emails to a contact or lead in Saleforce.com
- Open, create and edit the relevant Salesforce.com contact, lead, opportunity or other (custom) object without leaving the Outlook interface
- Reply or Compose messages using email templates from Salesforce.com
- Optionally automatically copy emails and attachments to Salesforce.com
- Create rules for which emails get automatically synchronized
- View and dial numbers using phone details from Salesforce.com from your mobile
Calendar Integration Details
- Automatically synchronize calendar items from Outlook to Salesforce.com
- Automatically links calendar items with CRM Contacts or Leads
- Create rules for which calendar items get synchronized (coming soon)
This add-on is developed by iEnterprises. iEnterprises is an award-winning CRM vendor that has been in business for more than 20 years. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support issues or email@example.com for enterprise licensing and pricing information.
Salesforce.com – Enterprise Edition, Unlimited Edition, Professional Edition and Essentials Edition.
Outlook, Outlook iOS or Android app for mobile functionality
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.