GIMP image editor
by SecureNet Sistemas Avanzados
Create and edit images and photos with Gimp to be imported in MSWord.
Gimp Image Editor is an Office Add-in for tasks as photo and image retouching, image composition and image authoring. It is an integration with the Linux Desktop GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation), a freely distributed program that provides many capabilities. It can be used as a simple painter, image editor, an expert quality photo retouching program, an image renderer, or an image format converter.
This Office Add-in is ideal for advanced photo retouching techniques. It gets rids you of unneeded details using the clone tool, or touch up minor details easily with the new healing tool. Moreover, numerous digital photo imperfections can be easily compensated for using GIMP. Fix perspective distortion caused by lens tilt simply choosing the corrective mode in the transform tools.
Its main features are:
- Suite of painting tools including Brush, Pencil, Airbrush, Clone, etc.
- Image editor.
- Sub-pixel sampling for all paint tools for high quality anti-aliasing.
- Extremely powerful gradient editor and blend tool.
- Supports custom brushes and patterns.
- Full alpha channel support.
- Layers and channels.
- Multiple Undo/Redo.
- Editable text layers.
- Transformation tools including rotate, scale, shear and flip.
The file format support ranges from the common likes of JPEG (JFIF), GIF, PNG, TIFF to special use formats such as the multi-resolution and multi-color-depth Windows icon files.
*This is a Free version with the whole functionality but it has two limitations: It contains ads and sessions are limited to 30 minutes. A monthly subscription will remove any ads and will provide unlimited sessions.
Demo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRswcmIav5g
Visit - https://offidocs.com for more information
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet