by Twelve Data Pte. Ltd.
Access real-time and historical financial data directly into Excel using Twelve Data.
Easily get stock, forex, crypto, and other financial market data directly into the Excel spreadsheet. The data is sourced from Twelve Data and includes the following features:
- Comprehensive data coverage: international stocks, ETFs, indices.
- Physical and digital currencies.
- Real-time & historical data.
- Automatic refreshes, quotes, 52 weeks high/low.
This add-in requires API Key from Twelve Data to begin working. It might be obtained here at no cost and no credit card required. If you need access to exotic markets, alternative data or an increased number of API calls you might choose the Premium plans. The API Key would remain the same all the time!
1. Install this add-in by clicking the “Get it now” button and follow the instructions with an activated Office 365 account. Alternatively, you might install it directly from Excel on the “Insert” tab and choosing the “Get Add-ins”, in the search box look for - “Twelve Data Add-in”.
2. Specify your API Key obtained previously or instantly get a free one.
3. Done! You might start using the add-in, calling functions, and experience the next level service.
About Twelve Data
Twelve Data is a technology-driven company that provides financial market data, financial tools, and dedicated solutions. Large audiences from individuals to financial institutions - use our products to stay ahead of the competition and success.
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet