The Wired2Perform® Microsoft Teams app allows you to access the behavior profiles of the members in your Wired2Perform® organization which are being fetched from your main Wired2Perform® web application right into your Teams account to view. Wired2Perform® will help you to better understand the peers in your organization leading you to have richer and more quality work life interactions between you and your peers through the backing of behavioral science and people analytics technology. Wired2Perform® is ideal for remote workers from distant geographical locations whom you may have never physically met.
1. Contains your entire organization members list.
2. Schedule meetings with your organization members.
3. View the behavior summary of your organization members.
4. Analyze and compare the behavior factors between you and your organization members.
5. Identify your organization members' performance keys.
6. Get insights on the communication styles and approaches of your organization members for quality engagements between you and your peers.
7. View social media profiles of your peers ranging from LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook to GitHub accounts.
You need to have met the following criteria to make the best use of the Teams app.
An account created in the Wired2Perform® web application prior to using the Teams app.
You can sign up here if you haven’t: Sign-Up
You need to either be added to an organization in the Wired2Perform® web application or create your own organization in the Wired2Perform® web application.
You and your members in a Wired2Perform® organization need to have taken the Wired2Perform® personality test.
For more information or support: