Use the Bot to create and update SysAid tickets
The SysAid Bot allows you to create and update SysAid tickets in Microsoft Teams
So now, you don't need to leave Microsoft Teams in order to communicate with IT. Stay where you are, and SysAid's Service Automation will take care of the rest.
There is no special configuration for the SysAid Bot. It is dependent on the configuration and connectivity of SysAid's AI Service Desk in Microsoft Teams.
- Create a new SysAid ticket directly from within Microsoft Teams, with the SysAid Bot
- Update tickets with notes, attachments, and screenshots
- View active and recently closed tickets, and their details
- Ability to close and reopen tickets
Note: In order to use this app, users must have access to SysAid. Please contact SysAid Customer Care here for assistance
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.