sproof sign: collect digital signatures and sign
by sproof GmbH
Sign documents digitally, 100% GDPR-compliant and guaranteed legally binding.
Sign documents digitally.
Digitize your signature workflows with Europe’s most trusted digital signature.
No login and no credit card required ✅ 100% legally-binding ✅ 100% GDPR-compliant.
Create and collect digital signatures right out of your Microsoft Teams application. Use documents from your team drive or use existing documents from your local drive, add one or more recipients and collect legally-binding digital signatures. The sproof sign add-on integrates seamlessly into the Teams application and makes digital signing as easy as it can be.
sproof sign is free for personal use.
What sproof sign can do for you:
- Sign documents yourself
- Collect legally-binding digital signatures via email
- Free and easy to use, no login and no credit card required
- sproof sign is 100% GDPR-compliant and hosted in the EU
- Sign documents from your Microsoft Teams app
Watch this video to see it in action: https://sproof.io/why-sproof/faqs/
sproof sign is free for personal use. Upgrade to a business plan to unlock all premium features:
- Get your own qualified digital signatures that is legally equivalent to handwritten signatures by law
- Unlimited storage of documents
- Unlimited contacts
- Batch signing
- Custom branding
Find all premium features here: https://sproof.io/#pricing
We care about your privacy
sproof sign is 100% GDPR-compliant, hosted in the EU and awarded for use in public administration. In this add-on, we only gather the specifically selected document for the purpose of signing or collecting signatures. We do not read or access any other data from your Drive. We do not modify the original document and automatically delete the temporary copy we have made while processing your signature.
General Terms and Conditions: https://sproof.io/general-terms-and-conditions-gtc/
Questions and Feedback
Contact sproof for questions and feedback via email@example.com
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.