Yoxel Salesforce Add-On
by Yoxel, Inc.
Automate CRM data entry and eliminate data silos across your Salesforce users.
Automate CRM data entry and eliminate data silos across your Salesforce users. Let your sales reps focus on sales!
Yoxel add-on allows you to implement custom sales processes and data entry requirements with configurable log email, log event forms, and full support of Salesforce page layouts and record types.
* Customizable by your Salesforce admin: log event/email forms, menus, open tracking, and availability sharing.
* Comprehensive activity history for leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities — combined Salesforce, and mailbox data in one view.
* Quickly create Salesforce leads and contacts or convert leads to contacts and opportunities right from your inbox.
* Automate activity capture — easily log emails and attachments to Salesforce or activate automatic syncing.
* Share availability and simplify meeting booking.
* Email templates. Email open tracking. List Views.
An active Salesforce CRM account is required.
Yoxel Workspace Sync managed package is required to enable automatic activity capture and centralized configuration: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B38M0EAJ
For setup instructions and support go to https://helpdocs.yoxel.com/yoxel-add-ons
Note: the add-on uses AppendOnSend functionality when email open (pixel) tracking is requested.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.