SAP S/4HANA for Microsoft Teams
by SAP SE
Collaborate with colleagues directly from SAP S/4HANA Cloud applications
Applications built with SAP Fiori elements now allow users to share content with other users to collaborate based on data in the system.
Share to Microsoft Teams as Chat
Gather the right experts to analyze and resolve complex issues using the chat option to share a direct link to SAP S/4HANA data with your co-workers. Provide them with access to a specific state of an SAP Fiori app to quickly process any requests or tasks.
Share to Microsoft Teams as Tab
Work efficiently with your co-workers on the content you share in a Microsoft Teams tab. The Microsoft Teams environment lets you work in the same context as an SAP Fiori app and use the tab conversation option in parallel to share ideas, discuss, and collaborate.
Share to Microsoft Teams as Card
Communicate better with your co-workers using Microsoft Teams by providing a collaborative view that shows application content in a new window and enables you to have a meaningful conversation.
SAP Community Search
Search SAP Community and share content with co-workers in Microsoft Teams – without having to leave the app. While chatting with a colleague or a group, click on the three dots below the text field, open the SAP S/4HANA app and enter your search term in the popup window. From the results list, pick the topic you want to share and directly send it to your colleagues.
Prerequisites for using the SAP S/4HANA for Microsoft Teams app
To use SAP S/4HANA for Microsoft Teams app seamlessly, your organization must
1. Have a license for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, the cloud ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software designed to provide instant insight using a single source of truth and real-time processing capabilities along with dynamic planning and analysis.
2. Assign proper authorizations to you for using this app.
3. Use SAP Fiori apps to access this app. SAP Fiori is the user experience (UX) for SAP software representing a consumer-grade consistent experience based on modern design principles.
For more information, please contact your administrator for [SAP S/4HANA Cloud](https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/0f69f8fb28ac4bf48d2b57b9637e81fa/7d42c4b1d7d14bb6b12e2fd6d75f48ed.html?locale=en-US).
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.