Display the relationship between two or more datasets | PBI certified
Compare and contrast your data. Venn diagrams are a classic data visualization tool – a simple yet creative way to organize data and understand relationships within it. Venn Diagram by MAQ Software displays the logical relationships between a collection of data sets, each represented as a circle. Circle intersections highlight qualities shared by the overlapping data sets.
Business Use Cases:
- Marketing - Analyze what social media your target audience uses and where there is overlap
- Project Management - Showcase employee involvement across various products and projects to understand how teams overlap
- Sales - Understand the most important product attributes for customers based on survey feedback
- Labels for individual values and intersection values
- Legend order derived from the order of columns in the category field
- Customizable names and colors for each dataset
What's New in 3.1.1:
- Updated with latest certification ruleset
What's New in 3.0.9:
- Added rendering events API
Thank you for using Venn Diagram by MAQ Software.
Do you have questions about this or any of our other Power BI custom visuals? Check out our community pages on Zendesk: https://bit.ly/maqsoftware-support