Visualize your quantitative data easily with Bubble Chart by Akvelon
Bubble Chart by Akvelon provides efficient way to visualize your data that has one numeric dimension and one or two categories. This chart is simplified version of Scatter chart with tightly packed bubbles - this way you can show more categories in a given space. Additionally, Bubble chart allows to create groups of bubbles by providing additional second category field bucket.
Additionally to 2 categorical and one numeric field buckets, Bubble chart by Akvelon also provides features to improve visualization aspect of the visual:
- Image field bucket can be used to specify background image of the bubble. You need to have separate column in your dataset with base64 content and drop it to this field bucket.
- Hyperlink allows to set hyperlink on the category name - you also need to have column with https links for that.
There are lots of formatting options to change look and feel and behavior of the visual. You can set specific colors of each bubble, change legend settings, apply custom font settings to the category labels of bubbles if you decide to show them. Also, you have control of padding space between bubbles.
- Drill Mode Support (with this feature turned on, users can assign their bubbles to a hierarchy of categories and drill down or up to view every level in the visual)
- Bookmarks Support (users create new bookmarks, the Bubble Chart’s selection, filter, and Drill Mode status will be saved)
- Tooltips Field Bucket (by dropping one or more fields from the dataset into the Tooltips field, the visual will show the corresponding values for each field in the Tooltip when users hover over each bubble)
You can purchase Premium key and get more details here: https://akvelon.com/premium-bubble-chart/
- Added second-level label
- Labels now support word wrapping and formatting
- Image links are not supported anymore in order to meet certification requirements. Now only base64 content from data source is supported, see more details here - https://github.com/akvelon/PowerBI-Bubble-Chart/blob/main/CHANGELOG.MD
- Fixed minor bugs and implemented several improvements
- Added ability to sort bubbles using visual menu
- Fixed issue when ‘undefined’ value is shown in tooltips
- Removed logo in edit view if premium key is provided
- Added Text Size setting for each bubble;
- Added Premium features
If you have suggestions or questions, feel free to contact at https://akvelon.com/feedback/