Test time series models to forecast future values based on historical data.
Forecast Using Multiple Models by MAQ Software lets you implement four different forecasting models to learn from historical data and predict future values. The forecasting models include Linear Regression, ARIMA, Exponential Smoothing, and Neural Network.
This visual is excellent for forecasting budgets, sales, demand, or inventory.
R package dependencies (auto-installed): forecast, plotly, zoo, lubridate.
- Use four different forecasting methods/models.
- Manually adjust the parameters of the learning model.
- Supports a wide range of date and time formats.
- Forecast options include the choice of algorithm, showing or hiding confidence intervals, deciding on the split point, and applying data transformation.
For any feature requests or questions about this visual, please send an e-mail to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can access external services or resources