Financial Reporting Matrix by Profitbase
by Profitbase AS
Easily build financial reports with line formatting, conditional formatting, subtotals and more.
The Financial Reporting Matrix custom visual provides calculations and conditional formatting for matrix style reports. It provides a number of features not available in the standard matrix visual, including line formatting, conditional formatting, subtotals, and more. Custom calculated lines and custom format specifications can be defined directly in the data model. Fully integrated with the Power BI developer experience, the visual is configured via the standard fields and formatting pane. Particularly suited for financial reports.
- Line formatting
- Export to Excel
- Set Measure Placement
- Hide empty columns
- Specify Thousand and Decimal Separator
- Cross-highlighting / Cross-filtering
- Multiple column headers / Pivoting
- Expand/Collapse Columns and Rows
- Ragged Hierarchy
- Sticky column and row headers
- Conditional formatting
- Configure via fields and formatting pane
- Supports formatting and calculations from the data model
- Custom columns with calculations
Financial Reporting Matrix is available as a free visual with limited features. Full features available with Premium license.
To view the list of Premium features or buy a license, visit us at:
If you need any help or have any feature requests, please contact us at:
You can also contact us at https://www.profitbase.com/talk-with-us/