This visual acts as a trigger to show and hide some data with a toggle switch
- It works best with string data types
- User can choose multiple values for switch ON and OFF but these values must be separated by a comma
- It can accept an unlimited number of values for ON and OFF
- The toggle switch can have two different shapes (round and rectangle)
- User can set switch color for turn ON and OFF
- Alternative titles can be used for both on and off state
- These alternate titles can be turned off completely
- User can set the location of these titles, on top or bottom of the toggle switch
- Multiple filters to match your data fields e.g (exact-match, includes, starts-with, ends-with)
- Three states including ON, OFF, and Neutral (it shows visual as not filtering any data)
- Manually handle to resize Toggle Switch
- Alternative header titles for all states
- It supports *bookmark and multipage syncing
The recently updated version contains new user-requested features as well as bug fixes. The current version has a performance enhancement overhaul to support larger datasets.
* Please update your bookmarks accordingly if values for turn ON and OFF in toggle are changed.
Please contact us at email@example.com for your suggestions or feature requests.