The Territory Visual, based on Azure Maps, brings spatial business intelligence to Power BI!
Does your business need to analyze and easily share territory maps across the enterprise? From the developers of EasyTerritory, the Territory Visual for Power BI lets you get the most from your business information!
The EasyTerritory Territory Visual supports consuming territory polygons defined in EasyTerritory Enterprise. EasyTerritory Enterprise is the leading territory management solution that provides access to postal code (ZIP Code) data for the United States many more countries for building territory polygons with ease. Additionally, the Territory Visual can be used to map business (point) data such as accounts, leads, and opportunities.
Territory Visual Features:
- Territory Drilldown: Easily connect to your data and display territory polygons.
- Heat Map Classification: Color-code your territories based on any metrics from your data model.
- Territory Lookup: Look up an address to quickly jump to the right location on the map.
- Business Intelligence: Add in your business data such leads, accounts, and opportunities as points to determine how your territories are performing.
- Travel-time Rings: Analyze distances and filter postal codes or account data using Azure Maps travel-time rings.
- Realign Territories: Integration with EasyTerritory Enterprise allows territory editing and realignments.
- Azure Maps: Leverage the high-performance Azure Maps control with world-wide base map coverage.
- (NEW) Point-to-Point Distance Lines: Analyze a route between two locations by creating a customized line layer based on your unique use case.
- (NEW) Territory Custom Labeling: Customize the placement and appearance of your territory labels for enhanced readability.
This visual requires an Azure Maps key and a modern browser:
- The Azure Maps key is included with an EasyTerritory Enterprise subscription. Please refer to this documentation to obtain an Azure Maps key.
- Your browser must support WebGL and web workers in a secure iFrame. Current compatible browsers for this visual are Chrome, Firefox, and the New Edge Chromium, with more to come in the future. Unsupported at this time are IE, Edge, Safari, or iOS devices.
Full documentation for setting up the Territory Visual
The EasyTerritory Territory Visual requires an EasyTerritory Enterprise subscription. Here a few of the features included in EasyTerritory Enterprise:
- US ZIP Code and other global Postal Code data sets.
- Overlay business data with territories all on a single map.
- Auto-territory Building, for territory modeling.
- Full integration with Dynamics 365.
- Learn more and request a trial at: https://www.easyterritory.com
- Can access external services or resources