An animated bubble chart that can also use images. The animation can be paused and restarted.
- The chart presents a typical bubble chart but offers the capability of animating the bubbles through periods such as time. The bubbles resize and relocate for each period.
- Bubbles can be represented as images. For example, if the data represent countries, a flag image can be used in place of a bubble. The image resizes and relocates just as the bubble does. Image can be either a URL link or embedded as Base64 text.
- A user can pause the animation at any point and can then restart the animation or browse to the next or previous period.
- Tooltips present a dotted line to each axis and the value of the bubble/image.
- A variety of properties are available to the designer which include linear/log axes, show/hide pause panel, font/color editing and grouping options.
This custom visualization was generated by the Inovista Animator. A custom image is loaded into the Animator where additional animations can be added, the resultant image is then exported as a
Power BI visual. You can find out more at: https://www.inovista.com
- Can access external services or resources