Actionable Metrics for Corporations, enabling Sustainable Profitability
Profitability is essential for survival...and increasingly companies are working to manage their sustainability too. For too long companies have had to use broad-brush allocations to get beyond gross profit for each Customer and Product. But it does not have to be that way.
Imagine a world where your different teams have access to detailed, reliable and timely information. A single version of the truth:
- Commercial teams understanding the true profitability of a deal and the impact it will have on the company's Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) score
- Logistics teams knowing not just what a shipment costs, but its carbon footprint
- Product, Category and Channel managers seeing how their products and customers fit into the company portfolio
- Leadership teams seeing which products and customers are driving emissions, water utilisation...and profit
How it works
The platform collects data at the transactional level - down to every line on every sales invoice. That is augmented with master data, enabling a connected dataset of customer SKUs, business activities & processes, locations, people, carbon emissions and water usage. The model follows your rules and priorities to calculate metrics and make insights available in real time.
Granular analysis for planning and reporting cycles drive :
- Customer Investment
- Revenue Management
- Waste Elimination
Just as crucially, the reports and metrics it creates are easy on the eye, presented in a clear and easy to understand format.
The CadDo Solution
- Fully hosted on Azure, using a full Microsoft stack making it fully scalable. CadDo will provide all the technology, management & support
- Fully customisable based on your changing needs & changing requirements
- Adaptive, enabling new features to be added quickly (days not months)
- Client-specific reports, inline with your Marketing team’s requirements, with CadDo doing all development work
- Send raw data as-is: no need to develop custom data extracts
- Your IT team can play as big or small a part as you desire, from day-1 and through the course of operations
- Provide new requirements in a flexible way (mock-ups, drawings etc.): no functional specs!
- You focus on your business requirements, we do the rest
Click GET IT NOW to find out more and get started.
At a glance