FoodStorm Catering Software
by CaterXpress Pty Ltd
FoodStorm Catering Software helps catering businesses manage their operations efficiently.
We speak the language of caterers, and are experts in technology and software development. This combination has resulted in a catering software that has been helping caterers achieve their goals for over 12 years.
FoodStorm Catering Software allows caterers to manage their customer journey at all stages, their internal processes, and their staff in one intuitive, easy-to-use location.
FoodStorm capabilities include:
- CRM features, including real-time sales information, saved search functionality, marketing export and integration such as with Mailchimp.
- Online ordering, with functionality including customisable menus, real-time tracking, a fast and secure online payment system and more, all in your branding.
- Order tracking that is cloud-hosted allowing for access from all locations, fast and easy with a pre-built form designed for catering operations, consistent communication with customisable email templates, and more.
- Reporting, including production and delivery logs, custom-built reports that give only the information you need, analytics data to help you make informed business decisions, and the ability to schedule your reports to be automated for delivery as often as you’d like.
- Integrations with a wide range of other leading programs that caterers use, including Microsoft Dynamics GP, Xero, MYOB, Paypal, and more.
- Payment and invoicing functionalities, including online payment, secure credit card detail storage, consistent PCI compliance, automated invoicing, and the ability to determine custom deposit and surcharge information.
- Retail chain catering perfectly tailored for chain cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, and more.
- On-site catering for successful management of your catering operations.
- Event catering to assist with private functions and management of events.
- Corporate catering for those handling bulk group orders.
Our solution offerings include: