Our Continuous Validation solution leverages Microsoft apps and services to Life science customers
iLink Systems and xLM have joined hands to provide “continuously validated” Microsoft apps and services to Life science customers worldwide. This partnership enables the delivery of a range of services that can be a game-changer for Life science customers re-platforming to Microsoft Azure. Together we have developed a Managed Service Platform designed specifically for life-sciences to “GxP enable” Microsoft Azure implementations.
Target Industries: Global Pharmaceutical / Biotech / Med Device Companies • SMB Pharma / Biotech / Med Device • Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs)/ Contract Packaging Organizations (CPOs) • Third Part Logistics Companies (3PLs)
How does this partnership help Life science companies?
· Replatform with built-in GxP frameworks, easing management of GxP workloads on Azure
· Maximize Azure cloud-hosted application performance while reducing validation costs
· Reduce the time and resources spent on separate validation efforts, while keeping up with the rapid changes in Azure services
· Leverage automation services eliminating the time and effort between instance spin up and service provisioning
· Access GxP Validation Health and continuous automated compliance to 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11, and GxPs in real-time
What are “tangible” benefits?
· Decrease time to launch qualified environments from 3 months to 3 hours
· Reduce time spent on deployments and qualification as much as 90%
· Decrease requalification costs by as much as 95%
· Increase qualification coverage by more than 500%