Infosys Data Testing Workbench
by Infosys Limited
Automation solution that streamlines data testing of Big Data Integrated Systems
Infosys Data Testing Workbench (IDTW) is a next-gen automation solution that streamlines and accelerates the testing of data integration processes by offering a user-friendly, comprehensive and integrated web-based platform. It is built on a contemporary, scalable, Big Data-compatible technology stack and offers automation in Data Validation Services all under one umbrella.
- Modularized Services
- Data Comparison
- Detailed Field Level Anomaly Detection with visualization on GUI pointing to exact mismatches
- Multi-source to single/multi targets - Easy highlighting of the anomalies with color-coding of data sources from where it happened
- Availability of reports in multiple formats - HTML/Excel/JSON
- Data Quality
- Scans all heterogeneous files, RDBMS, Big Data and Cloud Data Stores like Azure SQL, Azure PostgreSQL, etc.
- Checks Metadata Analysis (constraints, type), Statistical (column stats, outlier, duplicates), Relationships, Patterns, Custom (domain-specific, user-defined rules)
- Improved dependability through
100% Coverage and Complete Traceability
- Lower TCO and
cycle time improvement of up to 50%
- Seamless Integration with External
Tools & Platforms like ALM, Atlassian, JIRA, TestRail, Rally, qTest,
DevOps, Jenkins, etc.
- High Quality and Reliability -
Ensures 100% Requirements Coverage through Traceability