BI.Qube is an analytical product with tools for managing data-driven business.
BI.Qube, an analytical product of IT Pro LLC, includes data models for credit institutions, manufacturing, distribution, retail, logistics, as well as tools for managing finance, procurement, sales and marginality. The list of cases implemented by IT Pro in the context of functional blocks:
A. Specific solutions
1. Procurement Management
a. Payment schedule, the implementation of the payment schedule for suppliers. Allows you to forecast the payment position.
b. Analysis of surplus and illiquid assets. It makes it possible to use working capital more efficiently, to reduce the share of low-liquid goods and underutilized components.
c. Purchase planning based on targeted sales plans. It makes it possible to build end-to-end planning and take into account the plans and the real picture of sales when purchasing.
2. Production Management
a. Production pipeline (actual / regulatory). Load balancing production capacity in accordance with the sales plan.
b. Prediction of equipment failures. If there is comprehensive information at the required depth (from six months) collected from machines and other equipment, and characterizing their mode of operation, as well as information about manual controls, it is possible to train a neural network model that will predict failures with sufficient accuracy in a few hours.
3. Inventory management
a. "Autoassortment" is a recommender system, automatically giving suggestions on the movement of goods between storage (placement) sites in sales channels. Size ruler management (compliance with the product presentation planogram at the point of sale); optimization of the actual capacity of the outlet; optimization of movement of goods between points of sale.
4. Repair Management
a. Linking financial indicators (acts, payment) and actual metrics of repairs - services, components. Allows you to organize end-to-end process of repair control, link up with payments, compare the actual cost of similar repairs, reduce potential abuses.
B. Universal solutions
5. Financial management and budgeting
a. Consolidated management reporting composed of:
- Management balance. Allows you to assess the effectiveness of business areas.
- Managerial PDR (P & L). Allows you to evaluate the financial result for products, units.
- BDDS. Allows you to assess the financial flows and predict the organization’s payment position in the future.
• The construction of all reports involves:
• Description of the hierarchical structure of the report.
• Description of business rules for transferring accounting objects to the report.
• If necessary, manual adjustments to the data filling in the report articles.
• Monitoring the application of the rules, coloring of unallocated or ambiguously distributed objects.
b. Analysis of the plan-fact, the construction of a plan according to past data. Analysis YTD, QTD, MTD.
This app is only available in Russian language.