Logicbroker’s Native Azure Platform Modernizes Drop Ship & Marketplace for Retailers & Suppliers
Logicbroker helps companies launch profitable online drop ship and marketplace programs. Combining the most modern multi-tenant technology with an obsession for stellar customer experience, Logicbroker’s powerful platform connects retailers, brands, and suppliers at record speed, empowering them to sell more products, reach more customers, and maintain their edge in an ever-evolving eCommerce universe.
For Retailers - Modern technology to launch and scale profitable dropship and marketplace programs. Fast and flexible integration options with unrivaled support enable seamless communication between your warehouse, vendors, and 3PLs.
For Brands - Quickly light up new sales channels and eliminate the complexity of managing multiple trading partners. Powerful tools to effortlessly manage your B2C and B2B relationships.
D2C DROP SHIP
- Enables Retailers to expand their offering without warehousing inventory.
- Highly scalable and secure platform to manage all aspects of the drop shipping process.
- Enables Retailers to transform their website into a marketplace by expanding offerings without warehousing inventory.
- Services include RESTful API, complete product setup, and full order lifecycle management.
B2B SUPPLY CHAIN VISIBILITY
- Allows retailers to have visibility across the entire order lifecycle for wholesale orders shipped by a supplier directly to a distribution center, store location, and/or 3PL.
- Accommodates suppliers of all sizes and levels of technical sophistication.
B2B MARKETPLACE/DROP SHIP
- An eCommerce ordering model where orders are placed by another business or on behalf of another business and are shipped by a supplier/seller to a physical business location.
- Can include corporate ordering, franchise ordering, direct business-to-business and more
Fast and Flexible Supplier Onboarding - Let's vendors integrate quickly with the most integration options on the market —API, EDI, XML, CSV, FTP, Shipping + eCommerce Connectors, and more
Team Expertise - Our team is comprised of talented individuals with a passion for digital commerce. From solution design to everyday support, trust the people and expertise of Logicbroker.
Predictable Pricing - Keep your margins with a predictable annual subscription and no transaction fees. No tedious charges per kilocharacter, percentage of revenue, or charge per order.
RESTful API - The Logicbroker API allows you to communicate with any partner through the entire order life cycle using one connection endpoint. Regardless if the brand or retailer sends orders in EDI, XML, CSV, or JSON, the same format will be consumed.
Simple Structure - The Logicbroker API is used by major brands and is very well documented. It has all the code snippets and sample flows for easy integration. It was also the first managed EDI RESTful API available to the public.
Webhooks - Instead of polling our API to look for a new update or new document, you can set up a webhook that will post to an http(s) endpoint that you configure.