Cloud-based clinical speech recognition for documenting care in the EPR and beyond
Clinicians, not technology limitations, should dictate the patient story. With Nuance Dragon® Medical One, healthcare professionals can stay productive whether they’re at the workstation or anywhere else they need to be.
Our clinical speech recognition provides a consistent experience at the hospital, clinic, office, home and on the road. Using a secure desktop app, clinicians can use their voice to securely capture the patient story more naturally, efficiently and on their own terms. Dragon Medical One provides a consistent and personalised clinical
documentation experience that spans solutions, platforms, devices, and physical locations.
– Always available: Dragon Medical One is designed for speed, accuracy and flexibility with personalised vocabularies and templates that can be accessed and shared across the widest range of devices in the industry.
– Budget-friendly: Affordable subscription-based pricing with little up-front capital investment.
– Easy to install and maintain: No complex configurations, installation options that work with the infrastructure you already have, and automatic updates mean less work for your IT staff and less hassle for your clinicians.
– No speech profile training: Dragon Medical One requires no voice profile training and includes accent detection and automatic microphone calibration. Dragon Medical One creates profiles that continue to adapt and improve over time to ensure an optimal clinician experience from the start.
– Limitless productivity: Give your users the ability to speak freely and as much as they like. With Dragon Medical One, there are no per-user limits so clinicians can stay productive anywhere and focus on the unique patient story rather than usage limits.
– Healthcare compliant: Your speech-related data is communicated over 256-bit encryption channels using TLS protocols to ensure end-to-end security.
- Compliant HSCN certified Nuance cloud: Dragon Medical One is delivered within a healthcare compliant hosting infrastructure supporting the availability, business continuity, and security demands of the NHS