FileWall™ for Microsoft 365
Ensure your Files are Malware Free across your Microsoft 365 Deployment
FileWall is a must have native security solution for Microsoft 365 and provides the ultimate protection against file-based cyber-attacks for Microsoft 365 business applications.
Leveraging odix’s patented Deep File Analysis (DFA) technology containing proprietary Content Disarm and Reconstruction (TrueCDR™) algorithms. The DFA process considers a file like an iceberg, often unassuming on surface but looking deep down in what lies beneath the surface eliminating embedded malware in files where traditional legacy solutions fail to detect.. FileWall complements Microsoft’s security products such as Exchange Online Protection (EOP) and Defender (formerly Advanced Threat Protection - ATP), providing effective, real-time protection against any unknown threat hidden in innocent-looking files from both external, and internal sources.Microsoft 365 Administrators using FileWall™ can:
- Set, Enforce and Manage Policies on the organization and user level – Easily adjust your organizations attack surface to meet business and security requirements by creating policies to define which file types and active elements users in the organization can use.
- Gain visibility into files within the organization – view detailed attribution reports of all the files coming into your organization via email or uploaded to SharePoint.
- Apply Deep File Analysis to every scanned file – reach malware hidden deep within attachments including malicious code hidden in embedded files and archives.
- Integrate with Azure Sentinel - Send threat indicators & events to your Microsoft Sentinel.
Why companies need FileWall™ service for Microsoft 365 applications?
With 10 billion malware attacks annually, Files are the threat vector of choice for hackers and cybercriminals. Hackers utilize the frequent usage of files and file sharing platforms to inject malicious code into a company. In fact, 90% of the files hackers use to deliver their malware are standard files including Office 365, PDF, and Archive. As new unknown malwares are released daily, they manage to bypass the standard security systems which use detection-based methods for anti-malware.
Advanced threats require NextGen malware prevention technology
Many organizations trust the cloud service provider and believe that they are safe from cyber threats by simply using the cloud service. Unfortunately, most cloud applications require the deployment of additional security solutions to better protect the organization assets.
FileWall™ advanced files security supplement for Microsoft 365 includes:
- Seamless deployment- service activation is done with a click
- Advanced email attachments handling for both internal and external senders.
- Advanced files scanning for SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams.
odix solutions are trusted by multiple enterprises in diverse sectors such as industrial, finance, government and others. The company is IS27001 certified, GDPR compliant and is a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA).
This app requires AAD admin permissions.