Ombori Grid Digital Signage Playlist
Environmentally aware digital signage that displays content when it is relevant to consumers
Powerful tools allow you to create dynamic digital signage playlists that will surprise and delight visitors. Remotely control your digital signage in real-time across multiple locations.
Content can include video, audio, animations, images, and text. Reuse your existing content without any additional coding
Provide opportunities for visitors to engage with the signage via touch or voice, so that they can find the information they need.
Set schedules and triggers
Decide when you want each piece of content to be displayed. Use context-sensitive triggers to change the content based on factors such as gender, time, or weather.
Ombori Signage Playlist can be used by any business or organization that needs to present information to visitors.
- Municipalities & public sector
- Leisure and entertainment facilities
Digital signage can display the same information across an entire location or organization, or can have unique content on each screen.
- Stores in different countries display content in their own language and currency
- Stores in different parts of the county offer different promotions
- Each department in a hospital displays information relevant to its patients
- Context-sensitive triggers and schedules allow your messaging to adjust automatically: promote umbrellas when it’s raining and sunscreen when it’s hot!
- Increase engagement
- Surprise and delight visitors
- Increase revenue
- Reduce production & maintenance costs
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Optimize messaging
- Reduce workload
- Accurate data
Part of the Ombori Grid, a platform which includes a suite of customizable mix-and-match apps, targeted at retailers and other businesses.
- Fully customizable: fits the needs of your business and includes your branding
- Rapid deployment: quick and simple to install and configure
- Easy scaling: roll out to multiple locations with minimal effort and cost
- Central control: manage all locations and queues from a single hub
- Usage-based billing: pay only for what you use
- Hardware support: runs on a wide range of hardware, including Android and iOS tablets
- Mobile integration: makes use of the visitor’s ow