OneStream Software is a leader in Corporate Performance Management (CPM)
OneStream Software is a leader in Corporate Performance Management (CPM), providing a modern software platform that transforms finance processes and business decision making. Deployed in the cloud or on-premise. OneStream's single unified platform simplifies financial consolidation, planning, reporting, analytics and financial data for large enterprises worldwide.
The OneStream platform enables customers to leverage new technologies, such as Predictive Forecasting, Machine Learning and the infinite scalability of Microsoft Azure Cloud. OneStream offers more than 50 pre-built applications that customers can download through the OneStream XF MarketPlace to extend the value of the unified CPM platform and quickly meet the changing needs of finance and beyond. Solutions include sales planning, capital planning, people planning, account reconciliations, tax provisioning and more.
Over 75% of our customers converted from Oracle Hyperion, SAP or IBM to OneStream, often replacing multiple products with a single instance of OneStream. Companies such as UPS, Toyota, Sonoco, BDO, Polaris, federal government agencies, and many others depend on OneStream to fulfill their planning, consolidation, close, financial and regulatory reporting, and analytics requirements.
OneStream streamlines finance processes onto a single, unified platform - in many cases replacing multiple spreadsheets or legacy systems to:
Reduce Excessive Time and Costs Spent on Legacy Applications
- Replace multiple legacy systems with a unified application
- Reduce costs of ownership and upgrades, reduce risks and integration points across systems
- Shift Finance staff time from admin to value-added analysis
Streamline Financial Close, Consolidation and Reporting
- Quickly collect, validate and integrate data from any open financial and operational system or external data source with drill back and drill-through to transactional details
- Automate manual steps in the financial close/consolidation process
- Support the most complex global consolidation and reporting requirements
Drive agility in Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting
- Aligns planning and forecasting with financial close and actual reporting
- Link corporate plans and forecasts to more detailed operating plans
- Support more agile planning such as rolling forecasts and driver-based plans