Active Directory incidents can result in costly and unforeseen outages and system downtime. Harmful data breaches and non-compliance with GDPR, HIPAA, SOX, PCI, and more can cause you to incur hefty fines as well. You need to auditing and security that ensures you’re notified in real time of critical changes to both AD and Azure AD.
With Quest Change Auditor for Active Directory, you can ensure the security, compliance and control of both on-premises AD and Azure AD from a central location. Track, audit, report and alert on all key configuration changes and consolidate them in a single console — without the overhead of turning on native auditing. Proactively protect objects and track all changes in real time with complete visibility using Quest Change Auditor.
• Hybrid auditing - Get a single-pane-of-glass view of all AD and Azure AD activity, with visibility of all changes whether on-prem or in the cloud.
• At-a-glance display - Track user and administrator activity with detailed information for change events, plus original and current values for all changes.
• Object protection - Protect against changes to critical Active Directory objects, such as accidentally deleted OUs and modified GPO settings.
• Real-time alerts on the move - Send critical change and pattern alerts to email and mobile devices to prompt immediate action, even while you're not on site.
• SIEM integration - Integrate with SIEM solutions to forward Change Auditor events to Splunk, ArcSight or QRadar.