Call2Teams for Trunks - Use Your Own Carrier in Teams
by Qunifi Ltd
Easily connect your existing phone service to Microsoft Teams. No hardware or software needed.
onnects SIP Trunks directly into Microsoft Teams in minutes, enabling you to keep your existing voice provider with lines, numbers and call bundles.
Voice-enable Microsoft Teams around existing infrastructure and commercial commitments.
- No additional software or hardware
- Quick and simple to deploy
- No big changes to your phone services
Make and receive calls on any device.
- Microsoft Teams users can use all PC, Mac, Mobile, and certified Teams devices to make calls
- Call2Teams users get to make and receive calls just like on their existing desk phone
- No special configuration of your phone system
- Simply add Teams users like a new phone, keep all your desk phones as they are
- Use Teams on your mobile, no complex VPNs to manage
- Fully flexible, per user, per month pricing
- No up-front cost
- No minimum user quantity - from 1 to 5,000 users
- Pay as you go, monthly subscription model
Users require the Office 365 Phone System add-on or E5 licenses to use calling in Microsoft Teams
relevant Microsoft teams and telephony expertise, Call2Teams can be deployed in
- The Call2Teams global gateways provide a simple link between your existing PBX and the Office 365 Teams platform.
- Offering enterprise-grade, high-availability infrastructure that runs on Microsoft Azure
- Retain Call Centre software, devices, and integrations with your current PBX
Call2Teams is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solution developed and maintained by Qunifi.
For more information go to www.call2teams.com