TeamsConnect for Frontline Workers
by REPL Group
Empower Front Line Workers to Deliver Excellent Customer Service with Integrated Communication
Organisations can maximise their investment in the Teams platform by utilising REPL’s Teams Connector and REPL’s experience in building complex integrations between vendor solutions to create a single point of reference for a connected workforce. By connecting or developing applications & interfaces, employees are provided with the ability to manage customer expectations, satisfy complex retail journeys and manage their work life, ensuring workforce engagement and retention as well as customer satisfaction.
- Developed in partnership with Microsoft, Blue Yonder and Marks & Spencer.
- Azure based service that accesses workforce planning data via Blue Yonder APIs.
- Delivers a mobile first self-service experience to over 80,000 colleagues.
- Driven by an insight driven advanced workforce management system.
- Supports agile store operations, resulting in greater focus on the customer, with the right staff performing the right job at the right time.
- Increased staff engagement, with access on desktop and mobile.
At a glance