Web BI tool for data crunching / ad-hoc reporting with pivot tables, charts, datagrids.
Free web reporting tool
SeekTable is a free BI tool for ad-hoc & operational reporting with web-based pivot tables, charts and usual tabular reports. It helps you make data-driven decisions and get valuable insights from your tabular data. SeekTable always works in 'direct connection' mode and you don't need to refresh your reports - they always display actual data.
Connect to various data sources
SeekTable has built-in connectors for many popular SQL databases:
- SQL Server, Azure SQL
- MySql, MariaDB, MemSQL
- PostgreSql, Amazon Redshift
- Google BigQuery
- Yandex ClickHouse
Some NoSql solutions also may be used as data sources for your reports:
- MongoDB and protocol-compatible services like Azure Cosmos DB
You can upload CSV data as well: SeekTable can efficiently handle files with up to 500Mb (uncompressed).
Share your reports with others
- Export your reports to PDF, Excel, CSV, plain HTML
- Send report by email (report content is placed into email body)
- Publish your reports to web and embed into any web page with IFRAMEs - in this way you can create custom real-time dashboards
- automate reports generation with MS Flow: send up-to-date reports on schedule (daily/weekly), synchronize CSV-based cubes with a file in your OneDrive folder etc